- India’s largest trade fair on interiors, architecture and design for 30 years
- Fantastic opportunity to build partnerships with over 3500 brands
- The “must attend” trade fair for top architects and interior designers of India
- Opportunity to meet and source from international companies under one roof
- Witness new product launches, latest trends and innovation in interiors, architecture and design space
- Attend knowledge seminars and gain business ideas and insight from industry experts
- Network and meet builders, architects and traders from across India and abroad
- Meet over 500 exhibitors and do direct business with manufacturers of interiors and architectural products
- Visit dedicated industry specific pavilions: Furniture, Furnishings, Kitchen, Office, Lighting and Art
- Concurrent with Index Interiors (furniture, furnishings & décor) and Innomat India (new and innovative materials)
Index is a renowned sourcing platform for interior and architectural products used in homes, offices and hospitality sectors. It showcases latest innovations in furniture, furnishings, kitchens, art, artefacts and lighting.
Index has organized such a great event where I get to see great products and it is a great honor for me to be here with my very good friends who are making a huge contribution to the design world of India.
It’s really been amazing you know the way you have organized and put in a lot of sections.It’s been really organized well, the different sections all of the products that could cater to the furniture industry and to real estate industry are under the same roof.
The progress that Index has been making from year to year is adding to our knowledge in one piece to be able to see everything which is put forward not only from India but rest of the world.
I think the experience at Index has been really great as it’s been an eye opening to see so many products under one roof. The industry professional coming together and speak about the same language of office environment, fit outs and architectural expectations. I have been here for the first time but I believe I need to come here more often as I have enjoyed every bit of the show.
As an architect, Index is very close to me as it is the only way out for me which introduces new products, new people, new technology and the system that is required to be followed with the new developments.
The show is fantastic as there is lot of interaction with friends. The panel discussion and seminar was amazingly organized and it was really fun to interact with the other contemporaries of the industry.
It is an amazing show. The events that have been organized are of high quality. I always get to meet friends and industry professionals who are really competitive and somehow at this event we all tend to relax.
Index was the most impressive exhibition I have seen, comparable to any international exhibition. The vendors who exhibited, and the persons that came from the trade, many of whom I talked to, said that there is no need for them to visit out of India, the world has come in through this exhibition.
Designed as a trade fair for the design community Index brought a variety of products together in an organized way in sequential halls along with a series of relevant discussions and forums for design thought.
Index provides an opportunity to network with more and more industry people and exposure to new designs available in the market.
It’s one of the passions to be over here at Index. The directory is very interesting this time, it’s going to be very fruitful to visit all the stalls. Index bring a lot of innovations in terms of design, technology, creativity & ideas to our table. The quality of exhibitors is very good & the layout is also improved compared to old venue
Thanks for sending me invitation, I would have missed such an exclusive show, where I have met lot of manufacturers, dealers & wholesalers. Especially I liked all the international participants from China, Japan, Taiwan & Thailand who have displayed very innovative products. I will surely visit next year with my friends & colleagues who are into interiors industry.
Index is very well organized, this is my first visit in India & this kind of platform opens up the opportunity to grow your business. The quality of this fair is very good, there are only professionals who are coming to visit the show. I wish you grow more next time with letting the world know that Index is very qualitative & productive show.
Index is an excellent platform for communication between architects and suppliers, to introduce all the new innovations that the suppliers have been working upon for the entire year. It is a one stop opportunity for the architects to familiarize themselves with the new technologies and materials which have been introduced, instead of understanding and visiting 50 different vendors at their various stores.
Architects now a days are very busy. Tradefairs of this nature provide them with an opportunity to learn what others are doing as well as to know the latest product ranges and materials in a short span of time.
Key Benefits :
- International exposure of brands, designs and best industry practices
- Interact with over 300 quality exhibitors
- Source new products and collections
- Meet international buyers and sellers
- Get exposure to global brands
- Gain key insights from knowledge forums
- Experience the latest innovations in the industry
- Witness new product launches